Quote :

"Insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Einstein

Friday, March 4, 2011

Inherited Traits

Hope you all are having fun discovering where your inherited traits come from! Posters are due this Wednesday. You will get a ticket if you turn in your posters before Wednesday!

Inherited traits come from blood relatives such as parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, etc. For example, my daughter Bella has dimples. When she was born we were trying to figure out where she gets those dimples. Neither my husband nor myself have dimples. Not even our parents! We finally remembered that my mother's brother has dimples. They both inherited this trait from Grandpa Munoz. Bella has inherited a trait from her great-grandfather!

I can't wait to see your posters!

2 comments: