Quote :

"Insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Einstein

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wallwisher is Pretty Cool!

I have unsuccessfully been trying to show my students how to get on Wallwisher in school. I will have to check with technology and see if our tech issues can be resolved. I would like for my students to try Wallwisher at home. (With your approval, of course!) I will be on Friday evening @6:30. Here are some things to remember: You will have to hit your refresh button every now and then. Students can drag sticky notes around the wall so that it is a little more organized. Any old sticky can be removed by hitting the little x. Remember to scroll to the left or down just in case there are some sticky notes hiding. Only appropriate notes will be approved! Use your initials when posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment