Quote :

"Insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Einstein

Tuesday, January 4, 2011



It's nice to get back to work! I'm excited about getting the second half of the school year started. The time will fly by...We will be benchmarking in a couple of weeks. Parents, please check the calendar. Before we know it, TAKS will be here. Some parents have asked for extra practice in math and reading. I have added the T.E.A. link where you can find study guides for both math and reading. I know our students will do their very best job!

We also have many fun lessons coming up and lots of technology to use! We will be investigating the solar system and students will use Glogster. We also have AverPens to use along with our lessons. I will be posting pics soon.

I'd like to remind you about supplies! Please send students with the necessary supplies. Many students need pencils, glue, scissors, and crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment